Preschool Graduation

 Erik missed a couple of weeks of our lunch date, so when we finally were able to eat lunch together last Wednesday it was so fun!  It was also totally kidless as Anna was at Chase's house.  AND we were eating at my new favorite lunch place.  A great afternoon for sure! :) 
 Anna had her preschool graduation program!  She did such a great job! 


 I totally missed videoing her solo speaking part!  I had three extra kids with me when she did it, and Erik wasn't there yet (totally my fault.  He assumed it was at her preschool and I hadn't told him it was at the library!)






 It's a mother/daughter team that teaches Anna and they do such a great job!  Anna has had a wonderful preschool year!


 All of the kids were given out candy awards that were personalized.  Anna got the smarties award for  being so smart and knowledgable in everything they did :) 
 I really love watching these two dogs together.  I also love watching how much Erik gets a kick out of Luna in the evenings. 
 So I had to give Luna her first bath last Thursday or Wednesday morning.  She popped in the kennel during the night :( -- this is probably why she was barking so much that night actually poor girl!  Anyway, I knew a bath was in order.  She looks SO funny/creepy when she's wet.  It shows how much of her space she takes up is just her fur.  Her actual body is SKINNY!  Wyatt was terrified of these pictures (and video) when I showed him haha


It was quite exhausting for both of us when I was done bathing and blow drying her haha

 Anna had been chomping at the bit to put this dress on her!  She was so excited to finally do it!

 Waiting for the boys again.

 I realized I had been wearing my fitbit for two days while the battery was dead haha
 I have been really enjoying my Garmin and reading all of the data after each run.  I've been trying to slow down (which is hard since I'm already so slow!) to run at a lower heart rate.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures