Zoo Trip!
After Wyatt's first grade program, I picked up Anna from preschool and took the both boys out early to go to the zoo!! It's been hard for me to see everyone's last day of school posts, knowing we still have 5 more weeks at Blackridge. I know that we got our breaks throughout the year (one month in October, almost one month in Jan/Feb, a couple weeks off in April), and now is the time to pay for those breaks. But it's still hard! I also wanted to visit the zoo before the other school districts got out for the summer.
Our first stop once we got there was the train!
We learned a lot of cool things about this falcon!
Jackson is seriously such an amazing big brother to Anna!
I'm definitely sure I took more pictures of these little animal statues than anything else (per the kids request!)
Polar Bear!
The baby orangutan was so adorable!
It was a perfect zoo visit! We capped off the fun day with a trail walk to Sonic. It was my first time walking this trail that is right behind our neighborhood. Erik couldn't believe I hadn't walked it before. It was really nice!
Wyatt enjoyed drinking his slush and the rest of my milkshake at the same time!
Comments