Fun Weekend
We welcomed visitors on Friday evening! Erin and her two adorable girls came over to stay- we were so excited! Parker LOVED Luna. It was really sweet.
Cozy dogs, ready for bed :)
Anna had her last soccer game on Saturday. She played so great. I think her goal total was four! It was extra fun to have her Aunt Erin and her cousins cheering her on too :)
After the soccer game and lunch we filled up the kiddie pool and expensive water balloons :D Those things are so fun, but not economical at all.
Water fight!
Anna gave what I thought was her first Primary talk, but I actually think she did one in Sunbeams last year. Either way, she did a great job!
It was fun going on a Sunday walk with the whole crew. Luna did great and walked all the way to the park. Unfortunately she has since digressed and refuses to walk with a leash at all!
Comments