Swimming and Horses
Last week I was really good about running every morning (and it's only lasted a week- boo!). Anyway, I really enjoyed running that trail we took to Sonic. There were lots of deer!
Anna started tumbling at the rec center. She did it last summer too. It's a cute class.
I took Anna to the rec center after weeks of her begging!
Trying to get a picture of the twinsie boys.
I watched a friend's two little girls the other morning and oh my gosh this little cutie would not leave Luna alone haha! I really had to stay on my toes so Luna wouldn't get injured!
I picked up the boys a bit early again and we went to the Lehi rec center. It was so fun! I really wish we had a better outdoor pool in Herriman.
Jackson had his first horseback riding lesson of the year!
Oh my gosh this cat was so creepy! It kept coming up to us, so we would pick it up. I am not a cat person, so I really didn't enjoy that haha
Anna loved it though!
Wyatt was pretty excited about the Jimmy Fallon ice cream I bought haha They really miss him. I always put on the previous night's Stephen Colbert during breakfast and they wish I would put on Jimmy Fallon more. I only have so much TV time kids haha
Erik was gone for a couple of nights that week, so the kids and I did our normal "watch a movie in my room." It helps me get through Erik's work trips!
Erik was gone for a couple of nights that week, so the kids and I did our normal "watch a movie in my room." It helps me get through Erik's work trips!
Anna and I had a fun Cost Vida lunch the other day. I have a bunch of free kids meals coupons, so I'm sure I'm going to go there more this summer.
Comments