Happy Birthday To America and Erik

On Sunday, we had a nice relaxing day.  After church, we went back to Uncle Jimmy's.
I thought it was funny that Erik and Paul were dressed like "twinsies" as Jackson would say.  Sometimes their swings would be synchronized too.


I was so happy that Kaitlin and her baby Toa were able to come out to Pennsylvania.   Toa is just about six weeks older than Anna, so it was fun to see them together.

There was a blight to our nice afternoon.  Wyatt, while playing on a four wheeler, stepped onto the hot muffler and got a really bad burn on the ball of his foot.  It was so sad to see him hobble around the remainder of our vacation!  Luckily, it is really starting to heal up without any problems.
After Uncle Jimmy's, we had some yummy ice cream and then our little family went to a park in Williamsport.  I'm so glad we did, because there was a patriotic band putting on a concert at the park.  It was so nice to see people from the community come together in this way, and was the perfect way to spend a Sunday evening.  Too bad the kids wouldn't let us enjoy it too long!

Monday morning we ate our last waffle breakfast and started to head off.  After getting the kids in their 4th of July clothes, I decided I should snap a few pictures.



It was a good thing I did too, because on the way home Wyatt who ended up getting sick (on top of his burn!), threw up all over himself!

8 of 11 cousins




Right before coming home, we bought some fire works.  Jackson was so very excited to open this package of fire works.  He really didn't let it out of sight after getting home.


Tuesday evening, we finally celebrated Erik's birthday (it was on the 30th).  It was fun to have family there for it.  His chaser this year wasn't too creative, but the kids still had fun finding the presents!


at least I made a chocolate cake!  I am in love with recipe for cake and frosting on the back of the Hershey's cocoa package.  So easy and yummy!

Happy 32nd Erik!!!

Comments

kathryn said…
I love all of the pictures! The cousin pictures are especially sweet too.
Molly said…
Happy birthday to Erik! I love Anna in her cute outfit and leggings! Glad Wyatt is ok now!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures