Summer Lovin'
For some reason I have about zero motivation to blog these days. It seems something always needs doing right this instant, and when things finally calm down I'm too tired to do anything but go to bed!
I finally got around to going to one of the Farmer's Markets here in Winchester. I recently read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle (which I really really loved) and it rekindled my desire for food from the the farmer's market. I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't really any organic produce at this one, but I guess there is another one open on Saturdays that has a bigger selection. The bottom line though, is summer produce is super yummy :)
Jackson took some cute pictures of Anna
And then I took some of him and the rest of my sweet kiddos
I couldn't believe it when I came downstairs and found Wyatt like this . . . asleep!
making our Friday night pizza dinner
Jackson was very adamant about flipping the pizza dough. There is a Martha Speaks PBS kids game online that is all about flipping the dough and adding toppings-- he was very excited :)
Oh the joys of making forts
This one even got "decorated"
Oh and here's a video of Erik making Anna laugh. Of course, I didn't grab the camera in time to catch the best part.
Untitled from Jenny Nyholm on Vimeo.
Comments