Ort Family Reunion


On Friday we drove down from New York to Williamsport, PA.  The only other time I had been there was in January.  The transformation from winter to summer out there is amazing.  I have to say I'm a bigger fan of the summer Williamsport :)  We drove straight to Erik's Uncle Jimmy's to meet with aunts, uncles, and cousins; we were so happy to see Grammy again as well.



The kids had so much fun picking up the golf balls that people were hitting.  Uncle Jimmy had made a mini course on his property that the boys especially really loved.  I think Jackson was a bit too enthusiastic in his ball collecting duties and picked up the golf balls being played!




The boys loved being taken on rides!



Comments

Molly said…
Looks like heaven for those little boys! Love wyatts shirt off, too funny

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures