One on One

I know Anna has been rolling over for a couple of weeks (at least stomach to back.  I put her in the crib on her stomach and she's always on her back when I get her), but yesterday I finally caught her in the act!  She was a rolling over maniac, going from back to stomach, then stomach to back.  It was really fun to watch, and to hear the boys yell, "Mom!  Anna rolled over again!!!!"


Yesterday Erik took the boys for some one on one time.  First he took Wyatt to Lowes to look at and sit on the "tractors" (sitting on the riding lawn mowers is Wyatt's favorite thing to do).  Then they went to McDonald's a happy meal.  Wyatt was so excited when he came home to tell Jackson all about it.

In the evening Erik took Jackson to the car races here in Winchester.  They went for the first time with James and Paul a couple of weeks ago.  One of the Pro Build salesmen drives a car, and he invited Erik to come down to the pit with his crew and car.

And this week we finally have harvested some of our garden.  Well the herbs anyway.  Because we are renting this place, I just planted some things in pots.  They are getting so big though, it's exciting!  Today we used some basil for grilled chicken and caprese salsa with fresh mozzarella . . . yum!




Comments

erin said…
oh im going to have to tell james they got to go into the pit!
kathryn said…
Wow! Go Anna! She's getting so big! and Erik is such a great dad!
Molly said…
Love the cute daddy time! And your little garden :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures