4 Month Update

Still adorable.  Still waking up every two to three hours (ouch!).  Still big (wearing size 6-12 months).  Still social and easy going.

Has taken a stronger liking to toys.  Rolls with more speed.  Loves supported sitting and standing.  More vocal with cute sounds and "songs."  Facing out in baby bjorn now :)
As you can see I have a hard time editing pictures out, so here they all are.  Behold Anna in all of her 4 month splendor :)








Comments

Molly said…
love every single picture (you know i'm the same way!!)..she is a DOLL!! (and you know i'm lovin the flower :) stinking cute) so sorry she is waking up so much...that is rough :(...
Kristen said…
She is so cute! I just want to squeeze her squishy cheeks! She and Sophie would be great little pals.
Turpin Times said…
She's adorable, and I want to know where you get all her cute bows.
kathryn said…
SO CUTE! It's so fun to read her updates!
Kaitlin said…
That last pic is adorable.
erin said…
definitely still adorable. i love that picture of jackson kissing her. it looks like he is dipping her :)
Kelsey said…
I love the pictures

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures