High Noon

One thing that has been hard for me, living in Virginia, is trying to get used to this humidity!  Having lived out west my entire life, it is something totally foreign that I can't say I'm too fond of.  The moment I walk outside, it feels like an oppressive, warm, wet blanket has surrounded me- not pleasant!  Anyway, earlier this week there was a blessed break from the humidity.  It felt soooooo nice.  It was still quite hot, but it felt like Idaho hot, bright, breezy, and sunny.  I celebrated while Wyatt and Anna were napping with Jackson by reading books in the backyard.  It was wonderful, Ray Charles sunglasses and all :)

Comments

Kristen said…
The first summer is the worst in the humidity. Next year you won't notice it as much...hopefully! It has been five years since we moved to TN and when I went back to CA a few years ago I was amazed at how well my hair behaved out there, but you can't deny how pretty and green it is out here in the summertime!
kathryn said…
Sounds like a nice break! And I do love Jackson's sunglasses!
Kaitlin said…
oh my gosh this picture just reminded that jackson is starting Kindergarten!!!! OH MY!
Molly said…
wow..you made that humidity sound not so fun!! i've been in humidity before, in mexico, but that could only be handled wearing a swimsuit all the time!! glad you got a little break from it!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures