A Million Weird Pictures of American Girl Dolls

 So on Christmas Eve I deduced that Erik had gotten me the MaryEllen AG doll for Christmas.  I really am obsessed with this doll.  She is seriously adorable!  But, I decided to leave it unopened.  Mostly because Anna doesn't even have her own AG doll, so I felt weird about opening one up in front of her, and also I just felt ridiculous getting an expensive DOLL!  So it has sat under our bed for the last few months, until a couple of weeks ago.  I just needed some cheering up, and I knew what would do it.  So I told Anna that I had a present that I was going to open and she was more than happy to join in!
 Yay! Mary Ellen!

 Posing with Samantha!  
 We took a million pictures with our dolls :)
 Soon after opening Mary Ellen, Anna's friend Charlotte came over to play.




 Taking Mary Ellen to school pick up.
 The next morning our AG fever was still going strong!


 Almost as often as I find silly selfies of Anna, I find them of Chase too :)
 Anna had kindergarten orientation!  It wasn't one with her specific teacher or class (teachers won't be assigned until July), but it was a general assembly type where the kindergarten team, principal, aides, etc talk with the parents.  The soon-to-be-kindergarteners were ushered in groups to various parts of the school where they colored and listened to stories.  I was nervous Anna wouldn't want to go, but she hopped up when it was time and waved good bye!  Hopefully this is a sign of how kindergarten will go!  It will be hard enough for me!


 It's pretty rare for me to take all of the kids to Target these days, but that afternoon I did.  We finished off our trip with icees for the kids and a steam non fat hazelnut milk for me :)
 Blue tongue!
 I love following runners on instagram!  It give me motivation to get out and exercise in the morning. I follow this girl that is so fast!  She just ran the Boston Marathon and was faster than I ever could imagine!
 Jackson had his flag football clinic, where he met his team and coach and practiced some stuff.  It seems like a great group of kids!
 haha not sure what was going on here!
 Anna often has me take videos and pictures of her on the trampoline and I love how the setting sun was just right to see her little jumping shadow on the fence!


I've been obsessed with Hamilton inspired jewelry on Etsy.  I was debating between this one (it quotes my favorite song (it's so hard to pick a favorite, but I literally cannot contain how much I love Jonathon Groff's interpretation of King George), and a more general "Hamilton" necklace.  I went with the necklace.  I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures