Party Time!


 The Friday after Anna's birthday was Anna's family party!  Since it wasn't technically Anna's birthday she was not immune to chores anymore haha So I made her clean her room and she was so proud of the job she did!  It did look great!

 She also took my phone and took pictures of her Duplo castles

 
 Right before the party Anna and I went to Smith's to get her birthday balloons (I couldn't get them the night before her birthday like I normally would).  Anna insisted on wanting to her get balloons at Smith's, because a few days prior she had noticed a bouqet of Alvin balloons near the Road Chip DVD display.  She told me really wanted to look at those balloons, so I said yes. While the worker was filling up the balloons we purchased (Tinkerbell with matching colorful ones), I casually asked what they do with display balloons once they are done with them.  He said they just throw them away.  I asked if I could come pick them up before they throw them away and he said, "Oh you can just have them now!"  Anna was BEYOND excited!  It seriously was the best thing that happened to her for her birthday haha
 Alvin balloons!


 She really wanted to decorate her butterfly cake, so of course she did because it was her birthday! ;)


 She did a great job!

 Finally it was time to start the party!  We ate Costco pizza, fruit, chips, and soda (our mandatory birthday food!).   We were so excited that the Madsens, the Hunts, Peter, and the Coles could come celebrate with us!

 I added a twist to our chaser that I remember loving growing up.  The last chaser clue you get in on someone!  Jackson was more than happy to play along, and sneakily put in the clue that Anna needed to get in his sock before the chaser started.  They had so much fun chasing Jackson down!







 Ready for presents!






 The last present was a puppet theater!


We had such a fun time celebrating our 5 year old!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures