Week Before Easter

 It was National Puppy Day a couple of weeks ago.  It was fun seeing the cute puppies on instagram, and of course it made me want to pull out the pics of baby Maverick.  He was so cute!!  Hopefully it won't be too long until we get a new pup to add to our family.  I have been stalking KSL for a femal Bichon puppy, but so far there aren't any.

 Wyatt lost his first front tooth at school!  He was so happy he got to take home the tooth necklace they give out at school :)
 I saw on Amy Poehler's Smart Girls instagram feed an awesome girl that plays football right here in Herriman!  It was a proud Utah moment :)
 Nothing like a good cup stacking first thing in the morning.

 I loved this cute little Easter bunny Anna drew :)
 The kids had a little Spring Break (the Friday before Easter and the Monday after).  It was so nice to wake up on Friday and just have a relaxing morning and then dye our Easter eggs!

  More cup stacking and the cutest little toothless grin I ever saw :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures