Cousin Sleepover and Temple Dedication
The Hunt kids spent the night after Anna's party, and I was treated to many puppet shows that night and the next morning :)
I love these two!
Saturday morning, Erik started working on the backyard bright and early. The kids and I had a pancake breakfast and then walked over to the park. Then I think we had McDonald's lunch before Kaitlin and Josh picked them up. It was a fun cousin sleepover for all! :)
Even though they are too big, I am obsessed with Anna's panda leggings!
It was nice going to the Provo City Center Temple Dedication with Jackson. It was his first time getting the special temple recommend for one. Erik thought it was inappropriate to have a picture with our temple recommends, so we took another one for Instagram purposes without :)
That afternoon we walked/strolled/roller bladed to the Blackridge playground. Jackson was determined to jump to the third monkey bar, and I loved that I was able to capture his expression right as he did it!
Anna was hangin' out too!
And Wyatt!
They really wanted to walk along the ledge the whole length of the field since they are not allowed to during recess so I walked next to them while they did. Luckily, no injuries! ;)
When we got home I made everyone watch the original Parent Trap which I love so much! Seriously, I was bawling through it, because it just took me back to childhood instantly. Jackson was not impressed with Hailey Mill's short haircut, but he did find a couple of parts really funny!
Comments