Happy Easter!
The Easter Bunny came on Saturday night! All of the kids' baskets looked like Anna's I had texted a picture of two of the books the Easter Bunny left Wyatt and Anna to my sister and brother b/c I thought they would get a kick out of it. Jackson got a biography about Teddy Roosevelt. So there was some bipartisan-ness going on!
Wyatt and Anna were the first to get ready in the morning!
Wyatt and Anna took turns taking pictures of each other :)
Anna was very insistent on us both posing the same for one of the pictures!
These three (and Erik!) have my heart for sure!
After church, we drove down to Kathryn's house for Easter dinner and egg hunt. These three fell asleep in no time!
We had such a great time at the Madsen's house. Katie and Derrick were there and we had a lot of fun eating, visiting, and laughing! Anna kept herself busy for the last hour making hilarious videos of herself! I will have to load them onto vimeo and put the link here, because they really are so funny.
Comments