Baptism Day!

 We were so happy to have Wyatt's baptism day on November 5th!  My parents and Erik's Mom flew the day before, and since we live to so many siblings and cousins, we were so happy to have it be such a family affair!









 For dinner we let Wyatt choose Chinese food (orange chicken is his favorite, but I think he decided he favors Panda Express more than any other type of Chinese restaurant!)
 I was so grateful that the primary takes care of the program here (at least typing it up and printing it).  Since Wyatt was the  only 8 year old being baptized this month, the whole program was just our family, which selfishly I was happy about :) 
 Wyatt assigned all of the parts of the program and it was so so nice.  The Spirit was really strong and it felt so good to be all together to celebrate Wyatt's decision and the really good person that he is.



 Sunday evening we face timed with Andrew in Las Vegas while he read his mission call: Frankfort, Germany!
Monday night we drove down to Provo to have a special family evening with the Madsens and Derrick and Katie.  It was so fun!  Oh, and Erik left on Monday morning for his hunting trip!  I was so happy that my Mom was able to say several days to hang out with me!  My Dad left Monday afternoon.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures