I Smell Snow!

 Erik came home on Saturday night from hunting.  They didn't get any elk this year, but he still had a great time like always!
Jackson earned his webelo award.  It made me so nostalgic to see him earn his last cub scout rank (though he will still get his Arrow of Light and Faith in God award).
 Check out this huge group of 10 year old boys!  These poor leaders :) 
 Anna's dance class had an observation day which was a lot of fun!  I loved seeing this girl tumble and dance!



 Oh and while we were watching the girls practice their upcoming Christmas recital dance I totally felt like Regina George's mom- I was waaay too into it!
 I decided on a new tradition of homemade donuts on the first snowfall.  When I saw that the forecast called for snow the next morning, I started a batch.
 And sure enough we woke up to snow!! It was fun watching Luna discover it, and Wyatt wasted no time in getting his snow clothes on!  It was fun watching him enjoy the snow :) I have to say that until February, I really enjoy the snow.  I think it's gorgeous and magical.  I just wish it went straight to spring at the end of January!





Donut making time!







I went to drop Anna off at a friends' house and Luna was with me for the drop off (like always).  I forgot that they had a bichon too, and I had to take a picture of them together!  Their bichon, Dory, is 13 years old!
We went and saw Fantasic Beasts together, and we loved it!  I thought it was really entertaining!

I've been going insta story crazy lately haha



When we watched a HP movie at home, I made frozen butter beer- yum, yum!  We will probably finish our HP movie marathon over Christmas break, which will be fun!
My friend Erin invited a few of us over to make pie crusts together.  It was a  lot of fun, and my family was happy to have lemon meringue pie for FHE dessert that night!
Wyatt got to sit at the birthday table for lunch!  I was happy that erik was able to pop over and be with us for that.
Wyatt came upstairs one evening with the Spidey suit on and the Jamaican wig on and said he was Troy Palalumo in a spidey suit- it made me laugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures