'Twas the Few Days Before Christmas
Last Thursday, we drove to Salt Lake to see the temple lights and also see Savior of the World. Well we were really cutting it close and we needed to get dinner before the show.
To make a long story short, we walked around way more than we needed to, stayed in super long lines for food only to leave the lines before getting our food, and we didn't make it in time for Savior of the World (and we had sadly paid for those tickets)
After giving up on any hope of our tickets, we went to Pizza Studio at City Creek which was delicious!
And even though Erik and I totally got into a fight about the whole ordeal, it is what it is and hopefully we learned from the experience! The lights sure were pretty though!
The kids had school the complete week before Christmas which I didn't love (but they will more than make up for it when they have 4 weeks off in Jan-Feb!) They had their school sing-a-long and since Jackson'sclass was doing the Reindeer Rap he had to dress the part ;)
And on Christmas Eve Eve (or Christmas Adam like the kids and I like to say much to Erik's annoyance haha) the boys and I (along with Peter!) finally saw Rogue One! It was great! I really enjoyed it!
Christmas Eve day was pretty relaxing as you can (triple chin and all haha). The kids ended up playing with the Coles (of course!) and then we started our festivities around 5:00.
Comments