One Week Until Christmas!
Anna had her Christmas recital and did a such great job!
There's not too many things I enjoy more than watching my kids enjoy an activity!
Also, I felt like a true Mom that I spent a lot of time on Anna's recital hair and forgot to do my own haha
Afterwards there were some tense negotiations when Anna really wanted McDonalds after her recital and Erik really wanted a sit down restaurant. We finally settled on Arctic Circle haha
The elves brought the kids some Lush bath bombs. J,W, and A still love to take baths together (they wear swim suits), so the elves knew that they would get a lot of enjoyment out of this :)
The kids played outside in the snow for a long time. I loved seeing how rosy Anna's nose and cheeks were when she came in!
Later that day, I dropped Jackson off at the park to sled with his friends and it struck me what an "old kid" thing that was!
The Olsons had their annual adult Christmas party which was a lot of fun! I loved Erik's white elephant gift he got- an old video camera! We had tentative plans to meet up with Katie and Derrick to see La la land (They had already seen it). Well it didn't work out for Datie, but there was no way I was missing my first chance to see it. It was soooooo good,and I really want to go back and see it again before it leaves the theaters!
bath bomb number 1, and the kids were very grossed out by my sugar/olive oil lip scrub I was using haha
After church I wanted to do our Christmas Sunday photo session. Even though actual Christmas was on the next Sunday, I knew we wouldn't want to fuss with taking church pics that day.
Bath bomb #2! Jackson has yet to use his.
Wyatt thought I looked really ridiculous in his glasses haha
I was really enjoying the look of all of the wrapped presents one night. I'm sad that now the tree is bare underneath again!
Comments