Gingerbread House Parties
I wasn't planning on doing Gingerbread parties for the kids this year, but alas I ended up doing three! haha Anna's was first. The one good thing about afternoon kindergarten is that we could do it earlier in the day when all of the kids were fresh and happy :) It was fun to have a mix of school friends and primary friends there to share in the fun!
I didn't get a chance to take pics of the kids at the breakfast table, but they all did a great job and had a fun time!
Jackson had his first orthodontist appointment in months and it was our first time at Dr. Rosevall's new office. The kids were VERY excited about the iPads in the waiting room :)
That evening I had a hair appointment. I'm really happy with the person I go to now. She's just as good as the one in Draper, but much closer (and cheaper!). I wish I could curl my hair the way she does though!
While sorting and folding laundry the next day, I turned on Little Women. One of my very favorite movies and books! I hope we pick it for book club this year!
Then Wyatt had his gingerbread house party. His ended up being the biggest! It was fun to see them all play football in the backyard after they were done making.
I have been organizing my Christmas boxes (sad to say that the past few years I have just been haphazardly putting them away each year!). Anyway, it was fun seeing all of our past Christmas cards together. It seems like just yesterday the kids were all babies, and yet it seems like forever ago at the same time!
I went to help in Anna's classroom while they made their candy trains. Tis the season for sugar!
A few friends weren't able to come to Jackson's party, but he still had such a great time! There are so many great kids here. It makes my mommy heart very happy to see them all with good friends!
Anna requested that I take a picture of her all wrapped up in towels after her bath ;)

Comments