Before the Parade Passes By
Monday night we went to Winchester's Holiday parade. I just love parades. I remember last year, reading about this parade in the newspaper, and thinking next year we are so there. Thinking those thoughts helped get me through my 9 months of feeling sicker than sick.
We got this backpack from Erik's parents when Jackson was born, and I honestly think that other than our carseat, we have not used anything more with our babies. They looove the backpack- it is lifesaver.
Wyatt's favorite was the Winnie the Pooh float. My favorite were the million marching bands. Marching bands are great.
Poor Wyatt has been falling asleep late in the afternoon, and he always has a really tough time after waking up. It's funny how children just change the way they sleep every few months.
Clay, Jackson, and Taryn. It was fun seeing a few families from our stake there at the parade. I think Mormons have a special radar for seeking out other Mormons :)
Oh yeah, can you believe that those boys are in short sleeves? We really lucked out with the weather. Erik was saying that is was warmer than he took the boys to the Firetruck parade in May. Today is cold and more seasonable though-sad.
After the parade we skipped the tree lighting ceremony on the walking mall, and picked up some ice cream. I got the most delicious coconut ice cream I've ever had. Yum.
Comments