This Week (I guess now it's Last Week)

For some reason all of my pictures that I tried to post got jumbled up completely. But since I'm starting to get behind with my blog, and rather than spend a ton of time fixing it, I'll just post it as is. Think of it as a fun mixed up time lime from school that you're trying to put together (hahaha, that doesn't sound fun to you??)
This last week was all about goodbyes and hellos. On Wednesday, Erik left for 11 days to go on his Colorado hunting trip. I know he is having a great time, so even though I miss him terribly (it's hard with him out of cell phone range!), I'm really glad he gets to do this with people that he loves! It was cute seeing the kids wave and wave to him goodbye on the front porch.
Hmm let's see . . . these backyard pictures were taken because we were once again enjoying some nice sunshine. Also my boys were rocking their new clearance costumes. I honestly think I look forward to the day after Halloween more than the holiday, so I can go to Target and get clearance costumes for playtime and one decoration for me!
This was from Jackson's last soccer practice on Tuesday. He was so proud of his trophy. That thing is cherished, let me tell you!
Sweet Superman :)
More goodbyes for Daddy
On Thursday, we went to the Marker Miller orchard. There isn't as much being sold now, obviously, but it's still so beautiful. I always love to go there!
Whenever, we go to Marker Miller, I let the kids pick out one of their homemade bakery goodies.
Maverick is a real interest to Anna now. I think it's cute the way Maverick will just lay next to her, and she watches and watches.
Well, that's that. Late Thursday night, my Mom flew in (yeah!!!!!!!!). It's been so fun and so nice to have her here! Hip hip hooray for Moms (and Grandmothers)!













Comments