On the Road Again

Our drive home wasn't too memorable . . . just long.  It always seems like the drive home from vacation is harder.  You've lost your vacation enthusiasm and the kids are little more sick of traveling.  It wasn't terrible, just not quite as easy as the way up.

On a 350 mile drive, my love/hate relationship with technology is firmly in the love category!


Anna didn't have much more to entertain her than this sippy cup of water . . . poor girl

Half way home, there is a Cabelas in Pennsylvania.  It was a great place to stop for a while.  The boys often loved going to Cabelas in Arizona.  This one had a bigger African animal display which was cool.



Oh this animatronic guy is the bane of my Cabela existence.  Since every Cabelas is set up very similarly, as soon as we walked near the place he was at, Wyatt knew exactly what awaited him and he really freaked out.  I have to admit he is pretty freaky.  His head and arms move as he talks.

I don't know why, but this picture makes me chuckle.

We really had such a great time.  I'm happy Erik convinces me to go on these trips, because it always seems like so much work I'm hesitant to do it.  Without fail though, I'm always really happy we went.  We created some fun family memories and strengthened our relationships.  Also, there's nothing like being away from your own bed to make you really appreciate it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures