Jim Barnett

Last Monday, the weather just got better and better.  I was so happy that my Mom got see the pretty fall colors at their peak, while enjoying some warm weather (in the high 60s!).  We went over to Jim Barnett park here in Winchester to walk the pretty trail and do the par course.

Of course we had to stop on the trail every few feet to crunch, stomp, and throw the leaves.


I love seeing Wyatt riding his bike- he is too cute!
















Comments

Kaitlin said…
that close up shot of anna is adorable
Molly said…
I love those fall colors..I would love to go on a bike ride there..and speaking of, wow to Wyatt! Max still prefers a stroller ride with Carter! I love seeing you having such a happy time with your mom!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures