School Carnival

Last Thursday evening, was the school Halloween carnival.  It was fun, and it felt exciting to be part of the whole "I have a kid in school now Halloween celebration" club (It really is a club, look it up).

No masks were allowed at the trunk or treat, but they were busted out for the carnival.  I'm not a big fan of masks on Halloween, but I have to say it helped them get into character! :)

My cute Captain America

There were cute little games, all run by the high school students.  I was actually really impressed with all of the teenagers.  Maybe I will let my kids leave the house when they are teenagers after all!


Jackson was happy to get a spider painted on his face.


I was especially glad I got to hang out with my friend Hannah Smith and her family at the carnival.  She has a baby that was born just about three months before Anna.  It was fun seeing them interact together.

Death Match: Musical Chairs.  The boys really liked this game.  Audrey (Hannah's cute little strawberry) ended up beating Jackson in the final round- go Audrey!

Comments

Kaitlin said…
that captain america costume is AWESOME!
Molly said…
it totally is a club...hahah...so glad you've joined ;)
Smith Clan said…
I tried to upload the musical chairs video for you to Facebook but it didn't work. Would have made a good ending to your post:) I'm glad we got to go with you, too.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures