Egg Hunt

Sunday evening the Taylors invited us to join them at the Arboretum for an egg hunt.  We were going to do one for the boys just in the backyard, but it's always more fun with friends :)

haha I love Wyatt's sneaky looking face here


Oh and Jackson with his blasted vampire teeth he got as a party favor on Saturday.  Those drooling things have been on or near him pretty much every since- yuck!


Anna experiencing her first egg hunt (last year as a newborn she was napping while we did it- like she would've known what was going on anyway though!)






So I realize I've gotten super bad about editing my pictures I post- I know that I put too many on, sorry!  However, this next set of pictures we took while trying to get a shot of all of the kids I'm putting on because it really shows how hard it is to take a picture of Wyatt!  He is quite the character!









Us, the Taylors, and a few guys from ProBuild that had Easter dinner with the Taylors.  It was a really fun egg hunt.  Thanks for inviting us Taylor family!

Comments

kathryn said…
What is probuild? Is that the company Erik works for? I had to do a double take and read a little more carefully to find out why there were so many burly men with so many children and only two women. Cute pictures though--and Wyatt is adorable!
Molly said…
egg hunts are so fun, i love how excited anna looks about it all

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures