The Weekend

Jackson's first soccer game of the Spring Season.


Running Start




 

Jackson checked out a graphic novel about the Titanic (kid version).  Jackson and Wyatt have been pouring over the book this weekend.  We had a conversation about the mechanics of the ship, how it hit the iceberg, etc and I mentioned to Jackson that it really happened 100 years ago.  He kept walking around the house saying, "that is so sad."  I hope I haven't scarred him.
Friday evening was the much anticipated "5th graders versus teachers Greenwood Mill Elementary School Basketball Game."  It was fun, but super hot and crowded.  Wyatt, Anna, and I kept talking walks around the parking lot to cool off.
This girl loooooves blueberries.  I have to time the feeding of them right though, so it's right before bath time.
I loved how Anna matched her adorable doll that Grammy and Poppy got her.  I always look at the doll, as it sits on her dresser near where I nurse her.  The doll and I are buddies :)
Erik's making me two raised beds!!!!!  I can't wait until they're done.  I love that man.
Filling our Sunday afternoon with some CTR pretzels.

Comments

Kelsey said…
And go Jackson. Pretzels sound yummy right now
kathryn said…
That's sad and cute about Jackson and titanic. Recently I've had to be careful with the news on when Ella's around because she picks up on things. It's a little sad when they start understanding that not everything is sunshine and roses in the world. We are doing raised beds too! how hard was it? We haven't started building just thinking. I can't believe how big your boys are getting :( And I LOVE that blueberry Anna. And I love that you are picking back up your love of dolls:)
Molly said…
the blueberry picture is too cute!! (carter just squishes them and throws on the ground...) i would love a raised bed or two in our yard, does erik want to come on over and make some? ;) the picture of anna with her doll is so sweet, i love her hair
Molly said…
oh and fun jackson is playing soccer too!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures