This and That and a Whole Lot of Video
These pictures were obviously taken last week (pre hair cut and pre forehead gash for Wyatt). I'm sure the only people who are at all interested in seeing the billion videos I put up are grandparents and myself, but it's fun for me to share a quick glimpse of our everyday-ness around here :)
holding his breath underwater in the vast ocean that is our backyard grass :)
another day, another afternoon spent in the back
On Wednesday morning, I was trying to motivate myself to clean my "it looks like a tornado swept through" mess of a house by dancing to Rio with the kids. The first video shows Wyatt's spanking move that always makes me laugh (even if I do try and discourage it at the same time!). And the second shows Anna's current dance move as of late (shaking her head to the music). Both show her crazy hair that I didn't brush into place after bath time and the messy rooms. Happy to report that eventually the rooms did get clean and we are still loving our Rio dance parties :)
Last night Erik brought the trailer home, so he could fill the garden beds with the soil mix we bought. The Taylors knew we were doing this, and per their kid's request came over to help us (sweet kids right? so lucky to know them).
Wyatt was in command of the whole operation as you can see.
Comments