Library Love

So yesterday we were at the library, checking out our usual insane number of books.  Often we reach our 30 item limit, and so I was counting to make sure that we wouldn't go over.  The librarian told me that Jackson could get his own card as long as he is over 5 years of age.  Jackson was SO excited at this announcement.  Because I didn't have the required proof of residency on me, I told Jackson next time we came we'd get him his own.
Well, Jackson convinced me to go back today- I just had to indulge his excitement- it was so cute!


The library brought us some other excitement as well.  Yesterday in the Children's Section, Anna took her most-ever-amount-of-steps.  It was like 7, and I just stood there, frozen, not wanting to cause her to unbalance by trying to turn her head and see me or something :)  I shrieked excitedly at the boys to look her way.  After Anna took her seven steps, I noticed another Mom, that had a couple of tweens with her, look at Anna.  She had the sweetest, misty eyed look on her face.  I felt like I could read her thoughts of remembering the first steps of her children.  I know these days of babyhood won't last forever!

So anyway, this video, was taken today.  She walked even more too, there must be something about the library that makes her brave. :)  I whipped out the phone to take a video after she was kind of done with the whole thing though.

Comments

Kaitlin said…
i LOVE that picture of jackson. his smile is awesome!
kathryn said…
Oh how sweet! That was so fun to see! Jackson looks so proud of his card--I love it!
Molly said…
we are some library lovers over here too! jackson looks so pleased!and how cute of Anna! she's got carter beat (ha along with every other baby..he is taking his time :) )

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures