14 Months
Anna is 14 months old!!! I feel like she is getting so old. Apparently this is something that happens to your sweet little baby over time . . . I have mixed feelings about it. :) Mostly I love it. I love seeing her become more and more confident in her world. To see her actually play with her siblings and friends. To hear her babby babbles sound more and more like actual words. However, every so often I will get a pang for the little bundle I nursed for the first time, or miss the feel of her tiny head in the crook of my neck while I rocked her to sleep. I know these pangs are only going to get worse, as my children age :(
Anna is a ball of sunshine. I've notice lately that she really loves to make us laugh. If she does something that one of us thinks is funny, she seems to tuck that away in her "funny girl arsenal" to have at the ready.
She looooooves to go outside (pretty unusual for a young child right? haha). This is the perfect time of year to oblige her too. In the middle of August, when it is disgustingly humid, I'm sure I won't be so kind! She loves walking around and searching for anything she can pick up, "jumping" on the trampoline, sliding down the slide, and playing with Maverick.
Check out that hair! It has been so much fun to see the progression of Anna's hair from really dark to light and curly. It will be interesting to see how it keeps changing.
Anna's sleeping is pretty good. It takes a while to put her to sleep sometimes, which can be a pain. But usually she's asleep by 8:30 and will sleep solid until 6:00. It seems every 8 days or so, she'll have a bad night just to keep me on my toes :) Her nap schedule is down to one a day, which I'm OK with. It will be in the morning if she wakes up extra early, or in the afternoon if she slept in later than 7.
Her eating has changed too. She will no longer eat those Gerber squeezy pouches, but will still do the yo baby yogurt. She really likes mac n cheese, spaghetti, animal crackers, fishies, raisins, edamame beans, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and most of all: ice cream!! This girl loves her ice cream!!
Love you Anna girl!!!
Comments