Father/Son and Mother/Daughter
Last weekend was the Father/Son camp out for our stake. While the boys were away, I invited a few Moms and daughters over for a little "girl party." It was pretty simple- potluck style dinner (I subjected everyone to my 100% whole wheat pizza crust- haha), visiting in the backyard, and then of course, the painting of the nails.
I was pretty excited to try and paint Anna's toes for the very first time. It's a good thing I chose a light color, because she was quite wiggly!
Oh my goodness is there anything better than chubby baby feet????
Loved spending time with my Anna girl!
Blueberry face-light :)
The boys had a great time- no ticks this time! They came back so dirty that after washing them in my bath tub, the bath tub itself required a thorough scrub down. Camp out: success!
Last Monday evening, we took the van in to get a new tire. While we were waiting, we hung out at the mall for a bit. Usually our mall trips are get in/get out sorts of trips. This time however, we let the kids wander around and stop at whatever struck their fancy- good times :)
Comments
i would love to get your pizza recipe!