Knights and Ice Cream

Monday night, Chick Fil A had a little mother son date night event.  My friend Andrea, called to tell me about it a couple of weeks ago.  It sounded so cute, so we signed up.  The theme was "knights."  They handed out balloon swords and paper shields to the boys when they walked in, along with some hand outs.  One talked about what it means to be a knight and one was full of suggested talking points for the mothers and sons, which I thought was pretty funny.  It was a great excuse to do something a little different with Jackson and Wyatt.

On Tuesday, we tested out the ice cream maker for the first time.  It was crazy how the whole process flooded me with childhood memories.  It seems like any family get together in the summer or anytime we got some really good fruit that would make good ice cream we would do just that.  I'm so excited to try some of the yummy sounding recipes I've been collecting!

Comments

Molly said…
looks like fun!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures