Visitors Welcome

Last Tuesday night my parents flew in for a week long visit- blessed and blessed!
Not an uncommon sight: grandchildren being spoiled with loving attention :)

On Wednesday we got some sandwiches from the Country Store (Erik's favorite) and brought them over to Jim Barnett park.


A rabbit hopped by, and Wyatt was showing us what a rabbit looks like :)


One afternoon, we went over to Jackson's school to eat lunch with him.  I love that his school encourages that. 
Anna isn't too keen on being held or strapped into anything, and pretty much just wants to walk everywhere.


On Thursday we went over to George Washington's office here in Winchester and to the walking mall.



Friday, we went over and picked some strawberries. It was HOT.  I seriously can't imagine being a produce picker all day. Those people are tough.








Anna really relished the grandparent love.  I'm sure she woke up this morning disappointed that she was back to just me during the day :)








haha, my Mom was taking shots of us on the trampoline and she got identical pictures of me and Jackson.  I just hope my picture taken on the descent- that's a pretty  lousy toe touch :)




Friday evening we got a babysitter and went to see Men In Black 3.  It was a fun movie.  Better than the original I think.  Any excuse to go to the Alamo is a good night for me though!

Comments

Kaitlin said…
How fun that they came out!
erin said…
I love those matching pictures of you and Jackson. I think jadie is always disappointed when it's back to just her and boring mom. Oh well
Molly said…
i really love this post...i love seeing your parents with your kids...the picture of your dad with the dolly and anna is just so sweet...i'm so glad you got a whole week with them! oh and as for your toe touch, we all know that was you coming down, you have some of the best toe touches out there!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures