Sunday Bloody Sunday

OK, so it wasn't that bloody of a Sunday, but I had to put in a U2 reference :).  While I was walking the halls during Sacarment meeting with Anna, she stumbled and fell on her face.  I thought she was OK, and picked her up to comfort her.  She cried into my shoulder for a bit, and then when she pulled her head up, I saw blood dripping down her chin! :( Her teeth cut into her lips.  It was pretty sad, and pretty sad because I was wearing a white sweater -haha.
We spent much of the afternoon outside in the sunshine.  It felt soo nice!

Comments

Molly said…
looks like a nice afternoon! poor anna's mouth though! (i guess it comes with the territory when they're new walkers though huh?)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures