Christmas Sunday

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is the Sunday before Christmas.  I always enjoy the Christmas program at Sacrament meeting.  And it's super fun to see little girls in their "Christmas dresses." Our program was great.  The primary kids sang a couple of songs first, then the choir and congregation alternated with the reading of the Christmas story.  I was able to listen to about 50% of it- I would give us about B- for our behavior during Sacrament meeting.  I've definitely had worse, but there was some room for improvement.  I guess the thing I feel the worst about it when the kids detract attention away for the congregation.  Oh well, I'm done beating myself about it for the day :)

Handsome Jackson.  I thought it was hilarious when I looked at the pictures and I noticed all of the pine needles on the ground.  I was in such a rush to take their pictures before we left at 8:30 in the morning- I didn't even see it!  I wish I had photoshop now and could clean it up.  Maybe once Erik is home on Sunday mornings, I won't need it :)

Love my Wy-Guy.  I gave Anna an ornament to hold while I took her picture and Wyatt thought it was a great idea.  Of course, he wanted to hold his very favorite ornament: the John Deere tractor!

My pretty, pretty girl!


Comments

kathryn said…
Cute cute pictures! That is cute about Wyatt. I love the Sunday before christmas too!
Molly said…
I love your grade for yourself, so funny. and truly give yourself a break on that one, I'm sure no one thinks anything but highly of you of the mom you are to them on your own in that hour! and anna is too dang cute in her dress!!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures