Family Time


On Thursday we had to check out Erik's new present: a remote control airplane (thanks for helping me figure out what to get Peter!).  We just drove to the empty lots behind our house (Wyatt decided he didn't want to put his shoes own so he stayed in the car with the ipad)

Cute little snow girl


Run, run, run!







That evening we went to 5 guys.  Yummy!  Afterwards, we went to the bowling alley.  It was our first time going here in VA.


Someone is excited!


Jackson checking out his first turn.  He did a really great job!

How cute is this picture??






Erik, of course was the winner of the night.  He's a pretty good bowler (and also I'm terrible)


This picture reminds me of baby Jackson and makes me miss him so much!!





Check out that professional level form :)







some action shots



We had a fun time!  There really are no other people I would rather spend my time with than these 4! (Don't you love the way I'm forcing Wyatt to stay and take a picture- definitely real life!)
 
On Friday, we took advantage of a roller skating coupon that the Poultons gave us.  It was so much fun (made more so because the whole evening was free!)  As soon as I walked into the skating rink, I was instantly transported back to elementary school skating parties.  Those were the best!


The rink didn't have the widest selection of little skates.  These roller blades were all that they had for Anna and they were at least 5 sizes too big.  They sure looked cute, but didn't last long on her feet!



Getting used to the skates in the practice area.









So if the skating rink itself wasn't enough to transport me back, the music sure was.  The DJ seriously played 90s music 80% of the time.  Erik and I were cracking up and loving it.  We are seriously wanting to go back on a date there.


Coupon included a delicious greasy pizza dinner :)


Wyatt was having a lot of fun just checking out the arcade games too.
Jackson loved skating and got quite good on his roller blades by the end of the evening.  He now really wants a pair of his own . . . we'll see.

On Saturday, we all went to a baptism together and then Erik and I went to Les Miserables!!!  It exceeded my expectations by far and was a movie that left me changed as a person.  Derrick told me about the soundtrack being sold for only $5 on amazon, so I've been enjoying reliving the movie over and over.  Oh and being out with Erik was as fabulous as ever.  Date night rocks! :)

Comments

Kelsey said…
For some reason I think it's so fun to see Erik with a little( but getting big so fast) girl
Molly said…
i'm sure my boys would love that plane too! love the roller skating and seriously les mis was amazing!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures