Progressive Dinner

On Wednesday, one of the Laurels for a personal progress project, planned a Christmas progressive dinner.  The dinner portion was at my house, which gave me a good excuse to clean up my house from having 35 people there on Monday night :) We had easy Hawaiian haystacks so the food wasn't a stress.  It was a lot of fun.  Oh and what I really should've taken pictures of was where we had  dessert.  Sydney (the one who planned the activity) hosted dessert and oh boy the Walton's house decorated for Christmas is pretty much more beautiful than any house from a magazine that I have every seen.  Seriously, it was gorgeous!


And as you can see I forgot to take pictures once the girls were here- oops!

Comments

Molly said…
so nice of you jen! I could see myself getting so stressed out over that ;)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures