Celebration!



Anna was really excited to wake up the morning of her birthday to a Yo Gabba Gabba birthday bouquet!





She also was blown away by the very "elaborate" decorations that were put up while she slept in the car after church, in preparation to celebrate her turning two!





I was originally going to do a princess themed birthday for Anna, but then I realized she is just getting into princesses and will probably like them for a few more years.  Yo Gabba Gabba, on the other hand, represents her babyhood-turning-into-toddlerhood, so I knew we should do that.  She was just happy to see all of her favorite characters!
Posing by Muno.



It's always more fun to play these games with other kids!


Next game was "Brobee's There's a Party in my Tummy"  A friend who had done a Yo Gabba party when her daughter was two, let me borrow her cute food bean bags she made.  I made the Brobee, stuck it to a laundry basket and we were good to go!



After that was the chaser, which Anna still doesn't quite get, but enjoys running around and laughing with other kids :)


Haha as you can see I was pretty excited about Piper's present to Anna.  I can't believe the stuff that Amanda sews up.  We're lucky to be the benefactors of her talent!


Anna had quite the Duplo birthday.  Getting some from Grammy and Poppy and Mom and Dad!

She was so funny with the candles!  She very reluctantly blew them out.






Our traditional picture by the cake :)
trying to "share" with Maiya

I think Anna had a good time celebrating.  I know I did.  We are so thankful for good friends that come and help us do that while our family is far away!

Posing with her new babies

And isn't the few days after a birthday so much fun with the new toys?  Seriously, sometimes I think I like to play with toys just as much as my kids :) I was excited to introduce the 7 dwarfs that Grandmother and Grandpa got  her to the friends of the Little People princess castle :)
 
The adorable skirt and doll set.  I can't wait until the warmer weather allows Anna to wear it :)
Yup, the boys liked Anna's new loot too!

As did Jackson's friend Reece.  Haha

And my cute two year old finally got a shirt to match her yellow pants haha.  Thanks Staker family! :)

Comments

Molly said…
love the cute cake and cupcakes and your pretty curly hair to match anna's and her cute girly gifts!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures