Myrtle Beach Adventure Part 2


Our second full day got off to a great start with a nice jog (thanks for that Anne!)  Anne then went to yoga class they offered, we had lunch at the condo, then went to touristy, cheap surf shop.  
Cute kids posing in front of the funny statues.






Again hanging out in the hot tub!  Water+kids=happiness for sure!




Anna was a little hesitant at first, but then finally joined me in the water.



Jackson looking at the bottom of the pool- not too many interesting things to see down there!






The resort place we were staying was holding a tye dye activity for children, so we headed over to the rec center with our cheap tourist shirts we bought.



Wyatt did not want his picture taken.  Sorry Wyatt!
The shirts turned out really cute.  It made me want to tye dye more with the kids.  Maybe that will be one of our summer activities in the backyard. 

By then, Wyatt and Caroline were wiped out and wanted to watch a movie inside the condo, but of course Jackson and Cameron wanted more water!  This time they wanted to go to the kids water park area that was not heated!  And the wind had picked up, and the sun was hiding, brrrr!

Anna thankfully, served as my lap warmer!


It was a pretty fun little area.  There was a lazy river with tubes you could float in, a couple of slides and other fun stuff. I pretty much didn't move from my chair with Anna so I didn't get any pictures except the hot tub, which the boys would go into for a bit to warm up.

With Wyatt and Caroline nice and rested we went to the Aquarium! I was super excited, because I love aquariums!  There is just something so cool, mysterious, and scary about the bottom of the ocean.

Jackson photo bombing the McDonughs, nice dude.

This is how we look 90% of the time we take a picture haha


touching all sorts of weird sea life!




Cameron lounging

I look super awkward right here!  But I love the way Wyatt is hugging tight and smiling :)

Anna transfixed by the fish.


sharks!
















Go Anne!



We decided on Joe's Crab Shack for our dinner and . . . wow! Look at this mess!  I felt soooo bad for the bus boy.   At least the crab legs were delicious! :)

Comments

Molly said…
looks like lots of fun stuff to do!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures