Happy Easter!
The night before Easter, I had the YW broadcast (which here on the East Coast is from 8-10!). We had a dessert bar before hand, so Erik colored the eggs with the kids. When I got home, I thought this note from Jackson was really sweet!
It's always fun being the Easter bunny!! Don't you love mine and Erik's baskets? haha I think we got a few pieces of candy and Erik got a bag of dried mangoes. Woohoo! :)
Sunday morning, was the usual chaos, but I did manage to get the kids in their Easter best before Erik took off to a bishopric meeting.
I had never seen her do this before, but I loved the way Anna was posing with her hands under chin :)
As you can see, we struggled to get Jackson to cooperate!
Anna and Wyatt wanted to do silly faces.
How in the world did I get so lucky to be surrounded by these gorgeous children??
Easter dinner was a little nontraditional. We grilled some tri-tip that turned out great! Had our usual jello eggs, salad, and rolls. And we had strawberry shortcake for dessert.
During the afternoon we enjoyed a bunch of the Mormon messages and the bible videos on lds.org that depict the Savior's life. I feel like the church makes it so easy now to help families learn the gospel together. There are just a ton of great resources on lds.org!
It was raining all day, so our Easter egg hunt was held indoors. To cut down on additional candy, we put dollar bills and squinkies in the eggs. The kids were feeling pretty rich with their three dollars!! :)




















Comments