Mother's Day Weekend
Oh my goodness I am super behind on my blog! Still no lap top is the excuse I'm sticking with, though we have just had an incredibly busy month. A great month, but a busy month! You better believe I'm excited for summer break to officially start this Monday, and with it a care free schedule. Viva la summer! :)
So Mother's Day . . . it was a month ago . . . I honestly don't remember every detail about it, but judging from these pictures I can tell I really liked my flowers Erik gave me! :) He gave them to me on Friday, which was kind of a fun way to kick off a nice weekend :)
That afternoon, before Jackson came home, we had a good time in the backyard baby pool.
I didn't realize I accidentally loaded a video onto the blog, but here it is! :)
When Jackson got home from school his gift he made was added to the gorgeous bouquet. He was so sweet giving it to me the minute he got home, because "he just didn't want to wait until Sunday!"
On Saturday, Erik took Jackson and Anna to a baptism, so I got have some one on one time with my Wy- Guy.
As part of my Mother's Day gift, Erik set up a babysitter for dinner that Saturday night. I always love a date night! We pulled up to the house to see the kids outside admiring this rainbow and the babysitter asleep in the basement haha.
On Sunday, we had a yummy dinner made by Erik and then just relaxed together. Oh I think instead of a nap I chose to map out my crazy calendar and start my to do lists. Seriously, that's how much I wanted to get that done!



















Comments
glad you had such a happy mothers day weekend, you sure deserve it :)
love anna's cute little suit