3rd Grade Field Trip


So, a couple of weeks ago I was able to go on Jackson's field trip with him.  Erik was able to come home early from work, but in the morning I had my friend Marisa watch Anna.  It was so fun getting this picture from her.  Anna had such a great girly time over there!
As for the field trip, Jackson and I had a great time!  I got a great group to chaperone too.  The only bad part of the day was Jackson's dang allergies.  They have been so bad this year!  His eyes were just extremely puffy and his nose was constantly running.  Poor kid!
We went to the Museum of Natural History (the one by U of U that we went to with my Mom).







After an hour and a half or so, we had lunch then walked over to Red Butte Gardens for a nature hike.  It is very beautiful there!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures