Catch up
I've been loving the summer weather! We have made good use out of the slip and slide. Of course it's always more fun to slip and slide with friends! :)
Jackson signed up for track this summer and it's so fun to watch his practices! Luckily, another Mom and I are switching off weeks, so I don't have to be there three times a week every week, but it really is fun to see. Wyatt, Anna, and I usually bring a big stack of books to read in the stands and then we cheer Jackson on whenever he runs by :)
Erik was gone for a few days a couple of weeks ago (which like most moms, I never like) The Friday night he was gone there was a ward party. With Erik gone, I normally wouldn't have wanted to go to a ward party without him. But our good friends, the Coles, convinced me to go with them. I'm glad I did, the kids had so much fun.
Happy with their donuts!
Satruday mornings are usually a time I get a longer run in. Without Erik, I had to improvise. The boys rode their bikes and I did walk/jog with Anna in the stroller. We discovered a fun park with a skate park right next to it. Jackson convinced Wyatt to go in with him, and they looked so tiny amongst "the big middle schoolers" :)
Anna loves to find nice grassy hills to roll down!
I was so sad to hear about Elder Perry's passing. It seemed to happen so quickly. He seemed so healthy this last conference! I have always loved his talks and cheerful attitude. He will be missed by so many.
I think I played enough Monopoly a couple of weekends ago to last me a long time. Those games take forever, and Jackson and I played TWO games in one weekend!
We went to the Splash Pad for the first time, and the kids liked it well enough. The one close to our house is not very big at all. I guess there are some bigger ones around-- we will have to check those out sometime.
Haha cutie baseball fan :)













Comments