Catching Up


Dang it, I'm behind on the blog again!  The past couple of weeks (and this one especially!) is so super busy with end of school year, end of baseball season, ballet recital, church stuff, etc.  I have to put some blog posts up though to free up space on my phone, so I can take pictures during Jackson's field trip we are going to tomorrow!  So, I will probably be rushed catching up.  But anyway, a couple of weeks ago Erik and I went out to see Pitch Perfect 2!  Oh how I love date nights!

Having fun playing Duplos with Anna. :)
Anna took her ballet pictures a couple of Saturdays ago.  It was so cute seeing how excited she was about everything.  There aren't too many cuter things than a bunch of little girls in dance costumes!!

And speaking of costumes, I scored a super good deal on a Tiana costume.  I was going to save it for a birthday or something, but I couldn't resist.  I brought it out on a day when both boys were at friends' houses and Anna felt left out.

She loves it!

We stocked up on library books a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't resist getting some gardening books!  I'm feeling so sad I don't have one this year-- this was the closest I could get!

Anna LOVES her gymnastics class.  We are taking a break during the summer months I think, but I'm going to miss seeing her enjoy herself so much there!





 

Derrick was able to go to the press screening of Tomorrowland and since he asked me to go with him!  It was so much fun!  We were reminiscing about seeing the movies just the two of us while we were both living at home (Toy Story 2 and Legally Blonde were ones I remember the most).  I love hanging out him!

I finally got a chance to go the shopping center right by the temple.  Its really fun!  We checked out the Disney store and H&M and I think that's it actually.  I knew the kids wouldn't last too long :)
Fun view!

Anna has so much fun with her friend Chase-- especially during baseball games!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures