Fun Activities
Wyatt had a week off of school during kindergarten testing and we were able to do a couple of fun things! We went to the Museum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point with the Coles. Since they have a pass, they were able to get us in for 50% off. It was so much fun!
There were LOTS of things for the kids to play with. I weirdly didn't take very many pictures, but honestly the kids could have stayed for a few hours longer than we did.
I stole Erin's instagram of the day :) Poor Jackson did have school and missed out-- I promised I would take him during summer break though.
OK honestly, I cannot remember where this picture is from! I'm sure it will come back to me sometimes. . . .obviously its at a park! ;)
The Friday before Memorial Day, Wyatt was invited to a birthday party at Classic Fun Center. I decided to take Jackson and Anna and just make it a fun activity for all of the kids. This slide looks scary huh? It was so scary that Anna and I chickened out haha
There were lots of fun things for the kids to do: ball shooting, slides, bouncy houses, arcade games, and skating. However, this places was gonzo too! There seemed to be like no rules and there were a TON of big kids that were doing dangerous things. I kept thing that it was like Monkey Joe's on CRACK!

























Comments