West Yellowstone
After the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, we drove around West Yellowstone trying to find a place to eat dinner. We stopped at the perfect pizza place that worked out great.
Afterwards, we walked around the cute streets and stopped in a couple of shops.
I can't remember what caused me to get separated from the group, but on my way to the car (or maybe I was headed to the theater?), there was a huge hail storm! It was seriously crazy! I found shelter under a restaurant awning and took the time to instagram :)
Then we met back up and got some ice cream! Erik and I split the Huckleberry sundae and it was DELICIOUS!
The last stop for the day was the Playmill Theatre. It is a really small, cute theater that does musicals all summer long. Most of the actors are theater majors at BYU-Idaho and they were pretty good.
The theater was very tiny and cramped and it seemed like the kids had to keep going out to the bathroom. Finally during the last 30 minutes I just decided to stay out with the three youngest in the lobby. It was really fun, because there is a monitor to watch what is happening and the actors actually go on and off the stage through the lobby. Bert and Mary stopped to talked to us a couple of times while they were waiting to go back on stage. It was awesome. Oh and funny when Bert asked the kids how they were liking the show, Toa said, "I don't like it." haha
After the play, the actors line up outside to thank everyone for coming!








Comments