Last Week of School


I got invited to my first "Girls Night Out" with some ladies in the ward.  We saw Pitch Perfect 2 for Jessie Price's birthday.  Of course I was moe than happy to see it again.  That movie is so hilarious. 
The kids ended up missing the last three days of school, because of our Yellowstone trip so Friday the 5th was THEIR last day.  Can you tell they were a bit excited? ;)

Anna wanted a picture taken too!

Hmm I can't remember why were at a park that day . . . 

That evening was the Herriman Rodeo!  I was pretty excited to go.  It worked out pretty well that the Hunts were spending the night that night, so they joined us.







Anna was cracking me up with her dance moves!




Cutie-pie Manaia

I love seeing how Asher and Wyatt get along!





The next day we watched the Hunt kids while Josh and Kaitlin went to a sealing.  It was fun smashing everyone into our new car-- well new to us it's still like 8 years old :)  We took them all to In-N-Out (yum!) and then the kids just hung out.  Kaitlin and Josh drove them all home, and we prepared for our upcoming trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures