Yellowstone Part Two


For whatever reason, I'm not able to post very many pictures at a time on the blog, so I guess I will just do mini posts about the trip until I figure it out . . . 
Anyway, after lunch and Old Faithful we made our way to Fountain Paint Pots (well at least I'm pretty sure that's where went next . . . )

Iva girl!







It was pretty cool to feel the water right here by the geysers.  The water runs so quickly that normally it would be freezing, but because it was so close to the boiling water, it was just like room temperature!




Jackson is usually not one to fall asleep during the day, but these kids were just worn out.  Poor kid didn't stay asleep for long though!  See that sweet, mischievous smile of Anna's.  She must have been forming the idea at the moment to wake her brother up, because that's exactly what she did about 10 minutes later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures