First Week of School
The boys had their first day of school last Monday! It was hard waking up early after getting home from vacation pretty late, but we did it!
It was fun seeing them off.
And then it was back to just me and Anna :)
I was so excited when I saw Santino Fontana in a guest roll on BrainDead while jogging on the treadmill! :D
Anna had her scheduled kindergarten testing that morning.
Luna cracks me up with the way she sleeps
We met Erik for lunch last Tuesday and I thought Anna was stylin' ;) (yes she is wearing lipstick. I had forgotten I had put it on her when she was dressing up!)
Wyatt lost another tooth!
We had pack meeting last Tuesday evening.
Anna and I went to the rec center to sign up for fall soccer.
On Wednesday evening, we had back to school night!
Jackson as the only one who wanted to go on a walk with me and we were twins haha
I was pretty excited to wear my new Hilary shirt!
Anna and I had a fun shopping trip to Ikea!
When I was trying to round the kids up for scriptures and prayers I found them in the backyard playing "olympics" It was really cute. They had pretty well thought out events!
On Friday morning, Anna and I rode bikes/walked Luna in the park after dropping off the boys.
And we finished her homework that she needed to turn in on her first day of school!
While we were waiting for the boys to come out, Anna could not resist the splash pad. Especially bc the playground equipment was way too hot to use!
I signed up for my virtual 5K race a few months ago. I was happy to donate to the relief fund for victims and families of the Orlando Pulse shooting. I was so happy to get my shirt in the mail!
I've been watching Kindergarten Cop here and there the past week and it is so hilarious! I remember that movie so well from when I was little!






Comments