Birthday Boy

Wyatt's favorite birthday breakfast.  He's pretty easy on me.  I always kind of wish my kids would request a big home cooked birthday breakfast (or a big home cooked birthday dinner for that matter), but I totally leave up to them, and I guess it's nice not to have do a lot in the kitchen on their birthday!




Excited about his balloons!

After church getting cozy and Anna trying on my shoes :)

After Erik got home from his church meetings, we had Wyatt's chaser.  Both boys were sooo excited for this to happen!





Time to open the presents!





Birthday Batman!

We then had the Clingermans and Stakers over to share the cake (it's nice to not to be left with a ton of cake for days on end!).  We love celebrating with friends :)





Almost done!

I am so thankful for my sweet, funny 5 year old!
Here are some of his current favorites

 TV Show: Ultimate Spiderman
Book: any superhero book
Favorite thing to play: superhero
Favorite thing to do with Anna: watch Doc McStuffins
Favorite thing to do with Jackson: do jokes
Favorite superhero: Spiderman
toy: any superhero toy
sport: basketball
computer game: lego.com
favorite thing about preschool: playing with Mark
food: chicken nuggets
dessert: cake

Comments

Molly said…
happy birthday to wyatt! fun to see his chaser and all his favorites right now :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures